c. Bulk and Consumable Materials.
8. Special Tools, Jigs and Fixtures Required. Not applicable.
9. Inspection Procedures. Only applicable to Air Traffic Control Central facility redeploying.
10. Cleaning Procedures.
Keep in mind all warnings and cautions when performing any routine cleaning
Compressed air shall not be used for cleaning purposes except where reduced to less than 29 pounds per
square inch (psi) and then only with effective chip guarding and personnel protective equipment. Compressed
air is dangerous and can cause serious bodily harm if protective means or methods are not observed to
prevent chip or particle (of whatever size) from being blown into the eyes or unbroken skin of the operator or
a. Exterior Shelter and Equipment Cleaning.
1. Sweep all large particles of dirt and waste from the roof, walls, stairway, and platform.
2. Remove dirt accumulation from the roof, walls, protective screens, stairway, and platform.
3. Remove all oil and grease accumulations from the shelter exterior and equipment with warm
sudsy water and a clean cloth.
4. Use glass cleaner, clean cloths and a squeegee to clean all external glass surfaces. Polish the
glass after cleaning with a dry, clean cloth.