17. Obtain two cloth sacks marked AZIMUTH ANTENNA HARDWARE and AZIMUTH HORN AND POLARIZER
HARDWARE from pad 8 of shipping drum no. 6.
18. Loosen cable clamp (7) and remove cable W9301 from clamp.
19. Remove four screws (8), lockwashers (9), and flat washers (10) securing azimuth horn and polarizer (11) to azimuth
horn and polarizer support (12).
20. Loosen, but do not remove, four alinement pins (13).
21. Remove azimuth horn and polarizer and place in pad 2 of shipping drum no. 6. Place screws, lockwashers, and flat
washers into cloth sack marked AZIMUTH HORN AND POLARIZER HARDWARE.
22. Remove four bolts (14), flat washers (15), lockwashers (16), and nuts (17) securing azimuth antenna horn and
polarizer support (12) to azimuth antenna reflector (18). Place bolts, lock- washers, flat washers, and nuts in cloth
sack marked AZIMUTH ANTENNA HARDWARE.
23. Disconnect cable W9101 from elevation antenna drive.
24. Disconnect cable W9201 from elevation antenna drive.