Figure 5-7. Elevation horn and polarizer, exploded view.
(2) Attach one side of two plates (36) to channel
(4) Install second channel (33) to plates (86) using
(33) using three screws (32) for each plate.
six screws (32).
(3) Position assembled plates (36) and channel
(33) around phase section (27) then install four blocks
(35) holding each block in place with two screws (34).
The assembled channels (33), blocks
(35), and plates (36) should be centered
around phase section (27) with screws
(34) oriented in the plane shown in figure
Screws (34) should be tightened only to
5-7. This makes screws (34) accessible
the point where each block (35) is flush
for adjustment through one of the holes
against phase section (27) and snug
in housing (110). The screws will be
enough to hold in position when channel
adjusted during electrical checkout of
(33) is installed.