(10) Using straps as hinges, position leg
(1) Mount radar target reflector MP10515 on
assemblies flush against base assembly and attach with
reflector support MP10516 and attach with screw, flat
five screws (7), lockwashers (8), and flat washers (9) at
washer, lockwasher, and nut.
Orient radar target
reflector so that a flat surface will be parallel to the
ground when reflector support is erected.
5-29. Disassembly and Assembly of Radar Target
(2) Insert lower channel MP10510 in lower frame
MP1l)513 with slots located on open face of lower frame.
(3) From each end of lower frame, progressively
insert frame blades MP10502 through MP10509 in slots
To disassemble radar target
of lower channel.
simulator, proceed as follows:
(4) Assemble rh frame MP10511 to Ih frame
(1) Unclip polarizer assembly MP10501 from
MP10512 with one screw and nut. Do not tighten screw
radar target reflector MP10515.
at this time.
(2) Remove three screws and nuts attaching rh
(5) Adjust rh frame and lh frame to form an
frame MP10511, lh frame MP10512, and lower frame
angle similar to that formed by frame blades MP10502
through MP10509 and assemble to lower frame and
(3) Separate frames and remove frame blades
attach with two screws and nuts.
MP10502 through MP10509 (two each) and lower
(6) Tighten screws attaching rh and lh frames.
(7) Clip polarizer assembly MP10501 to radar
(4) Remove screw, flat washer, lockwasher and
target reflector MP10515.
nut and separate radar target reflector MP10515 from
reflector support MP10516.
b. Assembly. To assemble radar target simulator,
proceed as follows: