b. Interior Shelter Cleaning.
1. Sweep up all large particles of dirt and waste material on the floor. Use a stiff brush to remove
hardened accumulations of dirt or mud.
2. Vacuum the floor walking area and beneath the-control console to remove fine dirt particles and
3. Damp mop the floor walking area.
4. Use glass cleaner and clean cloths to clean all interior glass surfaces. Use clean dry cloths to
polish the glass after cleaning.
5. Using a clean cloth and solvent, remove all oil and grease accumulations from walls, floor, and
6. Wipe panels, knobs, dials, switches, and lights with a dry cloth. Use a damp cloth to remove