Dust Filter Cleaning Instructions.
1. Tap the filter to remove loose dirt.
2. Flush with water and detergent to loosen the trapped dirt within the filter.
3. Rinse by flushing the water in the opposite direction to airflow direction indicated by green arrow.
4. Tap to remove excess water; allow filter to dry, and replace.
d. Power Generating Equipment: Storage Battery, Battery Charging Circuit, Environmental Control Units
- Inspect and clean.
11. Weight and Balance. Not applicable.
12. Recording and Reporting Requirements. Not applicable.
13. Points of Contact.
Point of contact for this action is ATSCOM, ATTN:AFATS-S4-MR DSN 558-3494 or Commercial 334-
Technical point of contact is ATSCOM, ATTN:AFATS-S4-MR DSN 558-3494 or Commercial 334-255-